8.09.2011

in fields of green, by quiet streams.

Remember those things I told you I was going to do in that last post? None of that ended up happening. I hate to sound morbid, but my grandfather passed away that night. So I came running as fast as I could over to Forest, MS and I've been here ever since.

He was a good one. Better than you know.
I had the pleasure of seeing him the day before I moved to Nashville, which was just a week before he died.
The last thing he said to me was, "I love you, little lady".

I loved him lots and lots.

We called him Pock. And his favorite passage of the bible ever was Psalm 23. Every time he saw it printed anywhere he tore it out and kept it.

You know what I did? I played House of God, Forever by Jon Foreman (which is basically just Psalm 23) at his funeral. Zack O played with me because he's a real pal. And it was super. I'll bet he heard me.

Anyways. That's all.

Abagooday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment