8.11.2011

i can't exactly think of a title for this right now.

This has been the longest summer of my entire life.

It's had every element of a good story in it. 

Like, all those things in them movies you watch.

But seriously. It really has.

I should make my own movie about it.

And it's not even over yet!

I wonder what curveballs are awaiting me in my last week of summer.

I need you to listen to this.

Can you guess who this is? (hint. it's the same guy who sings the song I suggested for you to listen to. You'll never know who this is if you don't click that link and make you day so much better. In fact, it'll be lovely. There goes another hint)
"I wish you flowers, sunshine, and smiles..
I wish you truckloads of cheer
and many happy years..
I wish you freedom to do the things you love
Wanna wish you blessings and kindness from above
Wanna wish you sunlight through the clouds
I hope you laugh out loud...
I wish you well."
-from the same guy in the picture and the link I left for you. You're welcome.

My hope is that you read this and then immediately call/text/email me something good. Can you do that for me? No exceptions. I'm talking to YOU.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MJio3s2wFI&feature=related

    check.

    ReplyDelete