11.28.2010

gals and pals.


Let's talk about Thanksgiving, even though it's already past.



I think this past Thanksgiving I was most thankful for friends. You know, those real friends that you have that are encouraging and that you maybe even look up to a little bit, but you probably wouldn't tell them that. Right? I mean, I sure wouldn't. I realized I've got a lot more of those than I thought. Mostly kinda new friends, which I'm very thankful for. But even some old ones that I only catch up with every once in a while, but are still pretty darn incredible. If you're reading this, chances are, I'm talking 'bout you. So thanks, pal, for being my friend.


I got to catch up with a lot of friends these last few days of break. I got to learn about their lives nowadays. Their past. Their families. Their hearts. 
It. 
Was. 
Awesome. 
I just like getting to know people - it's my favorite.


Here's some funny pictures of me and folks I got to catch up with this past week. I'm thankful for them.
Ladies and Gents, I'd like to introduce my friends:
David Lewis: glasses wearer, boy-scout enthusiast.

Hannale Hylander: beauty, nomad.


Ann Claridge Chestnut: nail polisher, hello dolly.


Susan Atkinson: sage, fire cracker.

Steven Calhoun: bass magician, Harry Potter fan.
Rachel Wade: extremely elegant, devastatingly sophisticated. Next-door neighbors for life.
I know I left out some people, and I'm really sad about it, but it's because I didn't have a picture of us together. We could fix that? I think it's a good idea.

Don't forget, everyone:
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

No comments:

Post a Comment