4.30.2011

the heart beats in its cage.

It's time for me to surrender an idea of mine to Christ. It's obvious it's not His will, and I've been holding onto it anyway. I knew from the beginning it wasn't His will. But my dadgum sinful nature held onto it because I like to put myself in front of Christ. And now it haunts my thoughts with possibilities. I'm going to get rid of it. Rip it away quick like a bandaid. But it's going to bleed a little. Metaphorically, of course.


Thank goodness for Jesus who saves me daily from myself. His plans are always better anyway. I've just gotta hold on.
and trust.


He must become greater, I must become less. John 3:30





1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you. Our wills are always submitted to Christ eventually. But sometimes we choose the long way round. It is okay. Baby, don't be unhappy. Baby, don't be sad. Better things are coming. I swear there's truth in that. That's some Passion Pit for ya.

    I think you are a wonder and a good lady.

    ReplyDelete